Sunday, February 5, 2012

9 Month Pictures with Dina

Here are just a few of the pics Dina took for us.
I have over 200 to go through!
I am planning on putting more up later... but here's what you get for now...


Wren loves playing with basketballs, footballs, tennis balls...
maybe I should get her a Minnesota football or something.


I love these boots!


I think she looks like Pebbles


Bandana diaper!


Who, me?


I think the tutu was too scratchy for her... poor girl.
The things we do for a photo op!


She loved the beads, though!


I think this is a neat shot


Bebe!


A smile peekin' through


I LOVE this one!


So sweet!


Still needs her Momma's help


Baby howler monkey!
She makes this face a lot.
Cracks. Me. Up.


Chris was outside... she was smiling at him


Oh, hi baby!


Cutie patootie!


Baby and Daddy!

Dina always does such a great job with Wren's pics!
You can check out her website here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is beautiful! Growing so fast too! Love the pics!!!! Michelle

STACY said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS !!! <3