Thursday, May 3, 2012

Easter... FINALLY!

EASTER PICTURES.... FINALLY!

Easter weekend was a super busy weekend.
My family in town visiting, Wren's 1st birthday bash, and then an Easter celebration!
Wren participated in her first Easter egg hunt this year.
She actually celebrated her first Easter last year...
but she was only 2 weeks old...
and she slept through the entire afternoon.
Here are some pics....


This girl loves the wind


In her pretty Easter dress


There she goes...


Cutie pie


First Easter egg!


Finding more


Must be easier to find them on the ground


Here, Momma!


Oooooh, a camouflaged one!

In the basket it goes


Easter eggs!!!!!


Swinging with Daddy

"Hey, I think Momma got into my Easter candy."
...and yes, I did.
:)

Easter eggs hunting with Macy!


My little family!

With Grandpa T...

...and Grandma T...

...and Great Grandma Tilson!



Me and my beebs!

Love my girl

The girls!

All the cousins!


See these cute chicks?

Check out this pic from last year!

My sleeping baby bunny
My, how much changes in a year!
:)

0 comments: