Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day

So I know that Mother's Day was almost a whole month ago...
but I really am running that far behind in pictures!!!
Here are some pics from that lovely day in May...


Aunt Josie, Macy, Grandma T, Wren, and me!


Wren's first time blowing bubbles


She wanted to try her hand at it, too.


Love this pic!


Momma and her baby!


Waving at Daddy


The girls!


My little nature girl


Going for a gator ride


Back at the pond


Everyone getting out to play!


Baby switcharoo!


So pretty out there!


Wren and Grandma T!


Every time we walk past this stuff, Wren has to touch it


Wanting to swing


:)


Love this girl!


Girls!


There she goes!

I had a great time celebrating my SECOND Mother's Day over at Jim and Kathleen's.
Brunch, bubbles, and babies!
Well, I guess they were babies last year...
this year they are running, climbing, crazy TODDLERS!
:)

0 comments: