Monday, October 1, 2012

September Randoms

Sooooooo, it's October.
Wow.
Where did September go?
I know it's totally cliched to say how fast time flies as you get older, especially after you have kids, but MAN, it does go so fast!
Our October is pretty busy already.
...and November is filling up quicky, too.
And then Thanksgiving..
and Christmas....
AND THEN THE NEW BABY IS GOING TO BE HERE!
Crazy.
I will do a pregnancy update post this week.
I have an appointment tomorrow... I'm already at every other week appointments!
So yeah, update soon.
Until then, here are some random pictures from September.
I have been taking fewer pictures on our camera and lots more on my phone.
Chris and I both just got iPhone 5's... and I absolutely love it!
I am loving Instagram, too!
You can follow me!
@shaetilson
Ok.
Anyway... September pics.
Here...


Wren at the Hunter's Honey Farm Fall Festival


Of course, Baby is in tow.


We just released our Monarch butterfly!


With Sara at the zoo


The lions were so close to the fence!


Silly girl


Silly girls!


See that book she is reading?
Yeah, she carries that book everywhere with her lately.
And I mean EV-ERY-WHERE.
I read it to her at least a dozen times a day,
and she reads it to herself all day long.


Oh, and by the way, she has no pants or diaper on here.
Mid-diaper change and she decides she just HAS to read "Everywhere Babies"
With no pants... or diaper... in her stroller.
:)

2 comments:

Graham Brasic said...

Sounds like her uncle Lee...only instead of playing Halo she chooses to read with no pants or underwear on

Graham Brasic said...

Sounds like her uncle Lee...only instead of playing Halo she chooses to read with no pants or underwear on