Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 Months!

I think the trick to taking these month-to-month pics is to have a prop for Wren to hold.
She looooooved the candy cane.  She actually got it open a bit on the bottom, so she had a wonderful time chewing away on all the sugary goodness inside.  I think my baby may have a sweet tooth already.
Ah, well... I guess it was inevitable with the combination of Chris's genes and my genes anyway....
we are some serious sugar addicts over here.

Okay, anyway... here's my 8 month old!



2 teeth on the top!


I attempted to take a picture with the Santa hat on.

Wren definitely was not a fan...


My beautiful baby!

Oh, Wren... at 8 months she is on the go.  All the time.  Crawling everywhere.  Trying to get into everything.  The cat food.  And the water bowl.  And the plants.  And now her latest obsession is the toilet.  Ewww.  She loves pulling herself up on the toilet.  Not only is she pulling herself up to standing all the time, but she is beginning to let go and stand for a few seconds unassisted.  She's getting pretty good at it!  I think we need to get her some sort of push around walker for her.  It's crazy to think she will be walking soon!  Let's see... Wren is also quite the eater.  She eats anything and everything we give her.  The other day she had pomegranate seeds, lemon orzo, and brussel sprouts for lunch.  Brussel sprouts!  I was well into my 20's before I could stomach brussel sprouts.  Crazy.  She has quite the appetite, too.  This morning for breakfast she ate 2/3 of a banana, 1/4 of a pumpkin waffle, yogurt with flax seed, and then nursed before nap!  She's just a growin' girl!     

0 comments: