Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Yay for Christmastime!  I have always loved the holidays, but I think they are even more exciting since starting a family.  I can't wait until Wren is old enough to know what the holidays are all about.  This year, she surprisingly shows little interest in the Christmas tree.  I was afraid she was going to pull ornaments and lights off, eat the fallen needles, play in the tree water.... but no, she really doesn't care.  I did snap a quick photo of her admiring an ornament.  I think she pulled it off and played with it for about 2 seconds, threw it to the side, and crawled off to play somewhere else...



One night last week, Jim, Kathleen, Drew, Matt, Josie, and Macy came over for pizza.  We tried to get some pictures of the girls wearing Santa hats.  It wasn't a super successful photo shoot.... oh well....


I think Wren is wondering what in the heck Macy is wearing on her head



Group shot



Haha, this cracks me up.

Happy Holidays! :)

0 comments: