Thursday, December 8, 2011

Uncle Graham's Visit

Graham came to visit us last weekend!  He flew in from Atlanta on Friday night... Wren and I went to pick him up from the airport and we ordered pizza and watched a movie.  Saturday was the Big 10 Championship football game.  Chris, Graham, and I went downtown to check out the spread.  It looked pretty neat.  Graham stayed downtown and went to the game with some of his buddies that came down from Madison to watch Wisconsin play.  Chris and I went home.  It's funny how life changes.  At one point we were standing around a bunch of crazy college kids slamming beers, taking shots, shaving "W's" into the back of each other's heads.... and I'm just thinking to myself, "Oh man, my kid is going to be awake waaaaay too early in the morning.... I have to go home."  Apparently this is called "growing up" or something like that.  Haha, anyway, I'm glad that Graham got to go to the game, and Wisconsin won!  Woohoo!  We spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out.  Graham made us some yummy stuffed meatballs on Sunday... we watched football and played with Wren until we had to take Graham back to the airport Sunday afternoon.  It was so nice to see him!


The Beebletron and her Uncle Graham


Reading books together


I think Graham was really getting into this story


Wren making a list (with Uncle Graham's help) to send to Aunt Sorcha


Going for a walk


Graham, being the engineer that he is, constructed a scale model of his latest project out of Wren's blocks.
Wren, being the Godzilla baby that she is, hulk smashed it in typical Godzilla baby fashion.


Having fun with her uncle!


Just hangin'


Haha this makes me laugh... Graham peekin'

So glad Graham came up to visit!  Looking forward to seeing him again (and the rest of the Minnesota/Wisconsin family) in just a couple of weeks!

1 comments: