Tuesday, November 8, 2011

7 Months!

Seven month photo shoot! 

Laughing at Daddy.

She's holding a block in her hand.  
It was the only way I could get her to lay still....

Well, only for awhile anyway... 

We had to take a little break so she could play.

Apparently 7 month-olds do NOT wear bows... 

...they eat them.

BABY BOW MONSTER!
Comin to get ya.

This may be how we have to do the next months' photos.  
Sitting seemed to be a bit better.  
For a while anyway....

Now this is a more accurate portrayal of what a 7 month-old is like...

....and so is this!
My silly girl!

So at 7 months, Wren is all over the place.  She crawls EVERYWHERE.... she pulls herself up to standing... she slowly lowers herself down to sitting.  I still can't believe how mobile she is.  Sometimes I just sit and look at her.  I can't believe this is the same itty bitty (well, ittier and bittier than she is now) baby we brought home from the hospital last Spring.  She's so big!  And she does so much!  She laughs, she gets angry, she plays, she tries to trick me into thinking she's going one way, then totally scoots past me the other.  She's sweet and silly.  She's persistent and precocious.  She loves her pets and her momma and daddy... and her musical pig.  I love you, my sweet baby girl!