Friday, November 11, 2011

Well, We Did It Again...

...Chris and I signed up to run the Mini Marathon this Spring!  13.1 seems like such a long distance right now!  We just ran a 5k last weekend, and it got me wanting another running goal to train for.  I had set a 5k goal for myself after Wren was born.  I started running again back in August, and let me tell you, at that point I could barely even run a half mile!  I slowly worked my way to running longer and longer distances, and you know what?  The race last weekend was actually kind of fun!  I finished it in 30 minutes 26 seconds.  I'm not a fast runner by any means, but I did run the whole thing!  Sooooooo, even though I have 6 months until the mini, I honestly need to start training NOW!


Anyway.... here's a pic of the chick from our photo shoot  with Dina a couple of weeks ago.  Been meaning to get the rest up.  I will soon.  I promise!

Just eatin' some leaves.