Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here's a Post for Uncle Graham

Wren's latest obsession.....

The cat food!

So happy she's got the bowl!

Sharing with Boodles

Jones doesn't really know what is going on....

So much fun!

This girl would have played with cat food all day if I would have let her.

What's it taste like, Wren?

Lovely mess we have here.

One more taste before we go...

Graham used to eat cat food all the time when he was a baby (who knows, maybe he still does).  I think Lee still teases him about it sometimes.  Like her uncle, Wren is seriously obsessed with playing with the cat food.  She loves it.  This is the first time I actually let her have a free-for-all with it.  She enjoyed it.  A lot.  I didn't actually let her eat the food... but I'm sure she tasted it.  Oh well.... I guess Graham ate it and he's still alive, albeit a little goofy.  Not sure if it was the cat food that made him that way or what... let's hope not.  :)  

2 comments:

Auntie Stacy said...

This is HILARIOUS !!! Whatta little turd !! Love her !!! <3

Marcia O'Duggan said...

breakfast of champions!