Sunday, March 18, 2012

11 Months

 I got a little behind taking month-to-month pics this month.
Oops.
But we finally got them done this weekend.
I can't believe we only have ONE MONTH LEFT of these pictures!

My 11-month old!

Month 11 has brought lots of new, fun things.
Wren loves to play outside... we have been getting out every day with these warm temps.
She has started to say a couple of words.. "dada" and "up."
No "mama" yet.
She signs "milk" and "more" to us appropriately now...
time to teach her some new signs!

She is such a funny, silly girl.
She loves being upside down, having her tummy tickled, and being chased.
....I really can't believe how much FUN she is!
Another tooth has finally broke through... bringing the grand total to 6.
The first 5 popped up from 5 1/2 to 8 months... and then nothing.

She hasn't had a tooth come in since Christmas!
I think she has a bunch working their way through all at once right now...
which has made for lots of drooly fun around here.
:)

Here are some of this month's outtakes....

Oooooh, pretty necklace.


Hey, what the heck is that?


I think I will investigate....


Hmmmm... very interesting.

0 comments: