Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lately...

We are still here. 
I promise.
Things have just been... crazy... I guess you could say. 
Life is funny that way.

Blogging has definitely not even been on my radar.
Sigh.
 But I am back.
And I am ok.
We all are.
Really.

Some of you know what's been going on.
Most of you probably don't.
I know more than just close family read this blog...
according to my feedburner numbers, anyway...
unless it's my mom checking my blog an average of 50 times a day :)
So yeah, an explanation post will probably come.
Sometime.
Writing is very therapuetic for me.
So I'm sure I will write about it.
Just not quite yet.

So, anyway.....
This girl is growing up before my eyes.
Doesn't she look so big?
Growing up so, so fast.

 
 


Love her!

2 comments:

Marcia O'Duggan said...

I only check it 25 times a day, John checks it the other 25

Marcia O'Duggan said...

I only check it 25 times a day, John checks it the other 25