Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here We Go...

I've been meaning to start one of these for a long time now, but life has gone by so quickly these past few months.... our baby girl is growing up so fast! We wanted our friends and family to be able to peek in on how things are going in the Tilson household... Wren is changing so fast, it's even hard for us to keep up with her! I'm hoping to blog a few times a week to keep ya'll updated (especially for all the grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles that live so, so, so far away!)

Sooooo, I guess I will just dive on in....

Today was a Wren and Daddy day! I worked 8am-6pm, so Chris was running the show today! I'm so lucky to have a husband I can count on 100% to take care of our little one. Even though I call him 20 times during the day to just "check in," I know everything is just fine, even if things aren't done exactly the way I do them. I'm sure he's the one that gets frustrated with me "checking in" so many times! This is actually how many messages/phone calls I made today to make sure things were going a-okay at home...

S text C: 8:25 am- Let me know when Wren eats so I can pump
S call C: 9:00 am
S text C: 9:18 am- Still sleeping?
S call C: 9:37 am
S text C: 9:46 am- Did a lot of milk spill?
S call C: 11:19 am
S text C: 12:39 am- Are you gonna stop by to get the stroller?
S call C: 1:45 pm
S text C: 4:07 pm- What the littlest punkinest doodle doing?
S text C: 4:09 pm- How long has chickaloo been sleeping?
S text C: 4:26 pm- I'm going to pump
S call C: 5:36 pm... COMIN HOME!

This doesn't even include all the calls Chris made to me or any of his texts... haha, he does so well dealing with me being a first-time slightly neurotic mom! I know everything will be just fine while I'm gone, but I can't help wanting to know what Wren (aka punkin, chickaloo, Wren-a-roo, punkadoo, roodles, chickyloodle....) is doing, when she's eating, how much she's eating, when and how long she's sleeping, is she happy? crabby? poopy? He always answers all of my questions and assures me that everything is just fine... and I KNOW that it is, but I am so used to spending so much time with her every day, it's hard to be away for so long! I did make it through the day in one piece, however... and I even got a little Wren-fix this afternoon when Chris stopped by to pick up the stroller from my car so he could take Wren to the mall. So nice to see them even for a few minutes this afternoon! Long day today, but I don't have to work again until next Wednesday! Woohoo!!!!!! :)

Here's a pic of my little cutie playing with her toys after I got home tonight!


1 comments: