Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sicky Saturday

Blah.  I have some sort of head-cold.  Not fun.  Congestion.  Runny nose.  Horrible headaches.  Blah, blah, blah.  I hope Wren doesn't get it... or Chris, either.  I remember this past winter Chris had something similar.  It was absolutely horrible.  I was about ready to put him out of his (and my!) misery.  Haha... I think at one point I told him if he were an animal, I would have him put down.  Real sympathetic wife, eh?  :)

Anyway, I did hit up all of the craft stores today... looking for cute ideas for my friend Teresa's baby shower coming up.  Ended up getting some tulle at Joann Fabic and I made Wren a super cute tutu!  Will post pics soon. I just finished it and can't wait to see what it looks like on her tomorrow!

Alright, this sicky is going to bed!

2 comments:

Marcia O'Duggan said...

hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to see the tu-tu on Wren! That Luula site has sooooo many cute owl ideas! Talk/Skype soon!
Love you all!

Shae T said...

Feeling much better today. Just posted tutu pics!