Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Shower

***For those of you directed from Pinterest regarding the owl favors, I am posting a tutorial soon!  I have had quite a few requests... so hang tight and I will try to get it up ASAP!  :)

Here are some pics from the baby shower I threw for my friend Teresa this past weekend.  She and her husband decided not to find out whether they are having a boy or a girl.... and the nursery is decorated with woodland animals... so I took that idea and ran with it.  So much fun putting everything together.  All of the decorations are made with scrapbook paper!  Love it!  Super cheap, especially when paper is on sale at Michael's or Hobby Lobby.  I think when I bought everything, paper was priced at 6 for $1.  Can't beat that!  Anyway, it was a beautiful day and we had a great turnout.... here are the pics.


 Dessert table  

 I wish I would have taken some closer pictures of the animals in frames



Tree made out of paper bags

 Love that little guy!

Party Favors
Owls made out of toilet paper rolls! 
Filled with Hershey's Kisses!

So cute!

 Wren loves her cousin!

 Me and the chickaloo!

Haha, love the face!

Wren wore her owl shirt to the party!
"Owl Love You Forever"
Oh, and notice how she's in the "flying" position... of course.

We have a picture like this from my baby shower... 
except Josie and I were super pregnant with the girls!




2 comments:

Marcia O'Duggan said...

I Love Love Love those little owls!
Well done, My Girl!

Unknown said...

I love owls in general, and those toilet paper roll ones are crazy cute! Such good work!