Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Party!

Wren went to her first Halloween party yesterday!  Our breast feeding support group had a party during our normal weekly meeting last night.  Lots of yummy treats and cutie patootie babies dressed up in costumes!  They were all so cute!

Momma and a deer in headlights... I mean a ladybug.

Wren and Sara the Dalmatian

Wren with Lily the Skeleton!

My little punkin!

The girls playing.  I think Wren really liked Sara's tutu.

Some of the moms and babies!

I am really looking forward to Halloween next year when Wren will kinda know what's going on.  Trick-or-treating, pumpkin carving, and (hopefully) our own Halloween party!  I would really, really like to throw a Halloween party next year!  We will see... it's still a whole year away, but I already have sooooo many great ideas!  :)





1 comments:

Marcia O'Duggan said...

oh, Wren is so adorable! She is "getting" something (or looking like she's going to) in every picture ('cept the deer in headlights one) So busy being a baby!!!!