Saturday, September 10, 2011

5 Months


These monthly amateur photo shoots are getting harder and harder each time.  Wren would prefer to be on her tummy most of the time, so taking pictures of her on her back is proving to be more difficult every month.  Plus she is so interested in everything else but me.... I seriously think I took like 75 pictures in order to get just a few good ones.  Check these out....

 Oooooh, what's over there?

 ....and what about over there?

 The cat is waaaaay more interesting.

 Tasty toes.

 Camera please, Mommy

 Mid-sneeze

Silly baby

 Seriously. I want to play with the camera.

 Something looks a little suspicious over there....

 Singing a baby song

 Bored

Oh hey, look at me!

But I'm just so cute on my tummy...

I REALLY WANNA PLAY WITH THE CAMERA. 

Fine, I will practice crawling instead.

Here I go!

At 5 months old, Wren's little personality is already showing through.  She's sweet, happy, and curious about everything... especially the pets.  She loves just watching the cats and Lita.  If they walk by her line of sight, she stops what she's doing, sits very still, and watches.  She loves playing with her toys and reading (and eating!) her books.  She likes doing crazy things already... being upside down, getting thrown in the air, talking in her "baby monster" voice.  The monster voice is so funny.  It's a deep, gravelly, scratchy voice she uses... it cracks me up.  I don't know how she does it so often.  I have tried talking back to her in a "mommy monster" voice, but it hurts my throat after a while.  I will have to figure out how to sync up our videos with the computer so I can start posting videos of things like that.  Some of my favorite time with Wren is when she is nursing.  She gets so sweet and gently plays with my hair.  She never pulls it, just softly touches it and pulls it through her fingers.  What a little sweetie!  She did, however, throw her first temper tantrum for Chris the other day.  She was playing with a rubber spatula and starting sticking the wooden handle down her throat.  Not good.  So Chris took it away.  Wren was not happy about that.  He said she wouldn't let go... he had to pry her little fingers off of it.  And then when he did finally get it from her, she was maaaaaad.  I heard the tail end of the tantrum on the phone.  Hollering and crying... she was not happy.  Haha, I guess that means she's growing up and asserting what she wants... little stinkerbell!  I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in the past 5 months!