Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Superbaby

It's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's SUPERBABY!


This is Wren's latest trick.  Flying.  Or skydiving.  Or something.  She completely arches her back and brings her arms and legs up high in the air.  She does it all the time lately.  I tried it... it's tricky.  This girl must have some killer ab muscles.  I remember I had to practice this exact pose before skydiving.  She's already a pro... maybe she'll jump out of an airplane with Grandma O' some day!  :) 

Flying...

...still going...

Hey, Macy... check me out!

 Tired now.  Flying is hard work.

So cute :)

2 comments:

Marcia O'Duggan said...

Oh my goodness! This is priceless! She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! looks like she has skydivin in her blood after your jump all those years ago! big hugs to you three and lemme know when you're free for a chat :) hugs, mckenna