Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wren Loves Her Cats

Poor Mr. Phillip Jones.  Wren just can't seem to get enough of her furry buddy.  She loves watching him, but even more, she loves "petting" him.  He's quite tolerant of her.  Sometime I think he's a bit of a masochist.  Wren will pull out handfuls of his hair, yet he always comes back for more.  

Jones was sleeping... until Wren showed up.

"What do you want, baby?"

Looking a little irritated.
Probably because he was sleeping, and now he's awake.  
And there's a baby touching his tail.

Not sure if he's liking this so much...

...aaaaaand he's gone.

And this is probably why.  

Poor Joney.  Wren just loves him soooooooo much.  He'll be back.  He always comes back.


1 comments:

Graham Brasic said...

Ha, just like her mother..."he loves me, he loves me, he loves me, he loves me" as you squeeze babes (or beebs)...as soon as you let go he bolts off and hides