Thursday, September 22, 2011

I thought crib bumpers were supposed to prevent this...

We ended up buying breathable crib bumpers when Wren started scooting around her crib, waking us up in the middle of the night screaming her face off cause all of her appendages were tangled in the crib slats... she was maybe 3 months old?  Or somewhere around that time... I can't remember... anyway, they have worked really well so far... until yesterday....


Apparently, my long-legged girl has figured out how to put her legs over the top of the bumpers now.  Awesome.  


I was getting her bath ready when I came back to find her like this.  Didn't seem to bother her, though.  She was just playing, having a seemingly good time.  I unhooked her and pulled the bumpers up a bit higher.  I think they kinda get slouched down when we change the sheets.  Hopefully she will keep those long baby legs of hers inside the crib from now on.


1 comments: