Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chris is 30! (well, tomorrow....)

30?!  How can that be?  I sometimes joke with Chris that I was present at, and remember, my dad's 30th birthday party... haha, so how can it be that I'm married to a 30 year old?!  Well, I guess because I am 27, after all.... despite that fact that any time anyone asks me how old I am, my brain automatically thinks "23."  I guess you are only as old as you feel, right?  Right?? Right.

So, I have big plans of making a birthday cake today... a flourless chocolate birthday cake.  Yum.  I have made it before... I think for Chris's birthday, actually... and it is soooooo yummy.  Pictures to come later!

Oh, and it has finally cooled off here!  It has been in the upper 90's lately.... entirely much too hot.  Today we woke up to temps in the low 70's!  Oh, the glorious 70's!  As a high!  Not as a nighttime low!  Windows are officially OPEN!


0 comments: